007 Movie Review

This week for Challenge 9 I will be writing about the James Bond Movie 007, Skyfall and giving my review on it. So here it is. The  movie is VERY action packed, It has many cool scenes, with different gadgets and weapons. This movie is perfect if you love Action/Mystery.  It does involve a couple of swear words but nothing major, it also has A LOT of killing so I would recommend an audience of 12+. The actor who plays James Bond is Daniel Craig, and he is a part of the MI6, which is a secret service in England. It is like the CIA which is another secret service in America. What they do is assign missions to their agents, and they go and do whats necessarily, I don’t want to spoil the movie for all of you so if you want to find out more,  I guess you will have to go see it! 🙂 Overall I give this movie a 9/10, I really like action movies so it was perfect for me and probably many others. I hope you enjoyed my review of Skyfall! Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy the movie if you see it! -Nick